Glen Low B.Sc. (Math)
I have programmed in C++, Java and C# for over 9 years. I have had a Macintosh or two since 1984.
Most recently, I developed a document delivery system in the Windows platform for the Worley intranet:
- SQL Server stores and replicates documents as pre-gzipped blobs and metadata.
- Document server ISAPI DLL fetches blob via OLEDB, sends to browser with gzip content encoding.
- Full-text indexing through an ungzipping IFilter DLL.
- Website written in DHMTL, XML and XSL, using data islands.
- Logo server ISAPI DLL fetches EMF source via OLEDB, composits using GDI+ to EMF, PNG or GIF.
- Document numbering ISAPI DLL for Sharepoint, customizable through Web Parts.
- Up to 18,000 hits per day on 48,000 documents, compressed to 2.4Gb, replicated to 12 servers in 10 countries (from modems to T1 lines).
I also have to take responsibility in my salad days for a comic book anthology, a science fiction fanzine, a shareware font downloader and several pretty pieces of paper.
resumé pdf (165K) |